FAB Subtitler PRO
FAB Subtitler PRO (Professional) is a software package for a PC with Windows which is used for special subtitling tasks. FAB Subtitler PRO includes all functionality from FAB Subtitler STD.
The following main functionality is available:
- Insertion of open and teletext subtitles into SDI synchronized to timecode
- Decoding of teletext subtitles from SDI and conversion to a subtitle file
- Watchfolder based conversion of subtitles to a different file format and checking of compliance of subtitle files
- Insertion of teletext and DVB subtitles into TS files
- Extraction of teletext subtitles from MXF and TS files into subtitle files with timecode
FAB Subtitle PRO includes all functionality of FAB Subtitler STD.
Insertion of DVB bitmap subtitles (ETSI 300743) into transport stream (TS) files
- An additional stream with a seaparate PID is added into the transport stream file. Any format of the video file (MPEG2/MPEG4/H.264/...) is supported. Multiple languages are supported.
Insertion of Teletext subtitles (ETSI 300706) into transport stream (TS) files
- An additional stream with a separate PID is added into the transport stream file. Any format of the video file (MPEG2/MPEG4/H.264...) is supported. Multiple languages are supported.
- Windows 7 64 Bit or higher, 4GB RAM, Quad core CPU
- or Windows Server 2008 R2 64 Bit or higher, 8GB RAM, Quad core CPU
- (PC with Intel Core i7 7700 or better CPU is recommended for live video display)
FAB Subtitler Professional Edition
Software for preparation and production of subtitles. Supports timecode reader and video in a window cards, video files, DVD, HD-DVD, Blu-ray and Digital Cinema export, Decklink SDI cards. Records video files to hard disk, inserts subtitles into WMV and TS files and converts video to WMV format. HD compatible. Standard software for 1 PC incl. 12 months software updates and 12 months technical support.
FAB Subtitler Additional Language
Support for one additional language for FAB Subtitler in multilingual mode.